Monday, March 25, 2013

Girls day out

Today I spent the day hanging out with my niece. I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend the day!!

In the morning,  we went on a pony ride, where Streaker the pony decided to step on my foot at least three times - ouch!  Then we went to the Young at Art Museum, in Davie, Florida, where Sienna spent over two hours drawing, making things, building houses etc. So fun!

For lunch, it was a trip to the Mustard Seed for the best french fries ever!!  Then a stop at Picking Wildflowers for a dolphin necklace and Runners Depot for new shoes - for me, Billy and a new pair for Sienna.

We ended up at the jungle gym in the park where Jordan was finishing up his soccer game.  My little niece is incredible on the monkey bars!  I envy her arm strength... I think we will all sleep well tonight - including me! :-)

I think she looks like she enjoyed her day, right? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment